Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Exchange

So, I made it to the Valentine's exchange...I was feeling up to it and I just couldn't stand the idea of missing Conner getting/giving Valentine's and eating cupcakes. I was trying to take pictures and direct Conner and watch WoWos too. Sheesh, I needed a few more hands.
Conner pretty much got the gist of the exchange but was mostly concerned about eating cupcakes. When I whipped out his chocolate cupcake he looked a little confused. Everyone else was eating white ones from a large plate why not him? Then he got over it and dug in.
Wyatt was aaaaalllll over the place, trying to grab everyone's suckers, slobbering sucker juice all over (sorry Lindsey- I should have been more attentive or just not given him one), and he LOVES stairs- so if I couldn't find him- I knew where to run.





















We headed to Jump N' Shout after this. It was ridiculously busy. Seriously. Ridiculous. But Conner ran around all by himself and had a great time while Wyatt chatted up a storm (he had to match the volume level of the joint you see) and teetered around the mats. Fun day.

0 Calling Birds: