So, last week we were super busy- we swam numerous times at Gram and Gramp's house, went to the park, went to the beach club, and went camping. It was our first trip camping with the two boys. Wyatt was an angel and slept all night (until 6AM- he usually wakes up at 4AM). Conner was up all night in the tent. He finallly crashed about an hour after everyone went to bed- which I think was around midnight or one. It was hilarious to be in the tent with him while he was all over the place and chatting up a storm. I didn't mind it too much because I know he had so much fun...and that's why we were there!!
Here are some pics from our last week.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





5 Calling Birds:
What a fun week you guys had! I am so glad Conner liked camping I think it is such a fun family activity! I love all the pictures the kids are all so cute! Can't wait to see you!!!!
WOW! You are BRAVE! Camping?!? Good job.
That is the cutest picture of Wyatt smiling! How fun you all got to go camping!
life doesn't get any better!
You guys are so brave. I'm not so sure that I would have attempted camping with all those little ones.
Bravo!!!!
andrew is very jealous and wishes we were camping with you. glad it was successful!
Post a Comment