I went out to direct our grapevines onto the trellis the other day and I noticed this cool bug. He would stay on one side of the vine and move to the other side of the vine quickly as you moved toward him. So you could make him go around and around it by moving your finger toward him.
Well, when I came inside a brushed my hair to the side and this little guy flew out of my hair and right into my cleavage!!!!!!! I totally freaked...I'm not THAT scared of bugs but I didn't know whether or not this guy bit and the potential for him to bite me if he got squished between the girls was a scary thought. I frantically brushed him away and squealed...which Conner found amusing...and the bug flew to the microwave- then flew away and I can't find him.





4 Calling Birds:
ha ha!! he almost got squished between the girls! too funny!
HA! I just had to go change my pants... hilarious! If the bug was a boy, I am sure he didn't mind his near death experience!
I just think it is funny that Conner found it funny. He is turning into a boy.
Oh gross! I hate bugs and not knowing where they went! That is funny though. The same thing probably would've happened to me if a bug went down there!
Cute pictures of your boys on the blanket. Wyatt is doing so good on his tummy lifting his head!
You guys do so many fun things. Thanks for always inviting me along!
Post a Comment