I can't get to your blog when I click on your name from my blog so I finally used my post-partum brain and went to someone else's blog and clicked on your name and found your blog again.
It was so fun to catch up. I love little Connor! Trent always talks about his friend Connor in nursery. Are you going to go the beach club with the 2 boys with the playgroup? I think I'm going to give it a try so hopefully I'll see you there. Wish me luck..
7 Calling Birds:
I love that he's standing on the bike seat...is that dangerous? he just a little daredevil!
I love his shorts!!! So cute! I second Raechal's comment is standing on the bike seat dangerous? Can't wait to see you guys for the 4th of July!!!
I think it is a little phase that all kids go through! I love that he is standing on his bike seat! That is awesome!
oh my gosh!!! I love the new picture for the header! they are so cute!
I can't get to your blog when I click on your name from my blog so I finally used my post-partum brain and went to someone else's blog and clicked on your name and found your blog again.
It was so fun to catch up. I love little Connor! Trent always talks about his friend Connor in nursery. Are you going to go the beach club with the 2 boys with the playgroup? I think I'm going to give it a try so hopefully I'll see you there. Wish me luck..
love the new picture on the header...great family shot! see you soon!
I love that he is finally noticing that there is a tv.
He just cracks us up!
Post a Comment