The Boys (including Josh) and I went to the beach on Thursday. It was a little overcast but still a lot of fun. Conner wasn't as brave this year with the ocean. He held onto our legs as we waded into the shallows...not like last year when he would just walk straight into the water, waves and all. I made little trails in the sand for him to drive his truck and I built little castles that he immediately knocked down. When Wyatt woke up I had to feed him and them Josh and Conner took a walk down the beach. Fun day.
Today we went to Gram and Gramps pool again (twice- once before nap and after for a BBQ). Conner has grown accustomed to his inner tube swim suit and started to float on his own and kick around. It's so cute to watch him toddle around by himself like a big boy!
We also celebrated Father's Day today since we have church tomorrow and then plan to visit Tyler, Melissa, and their new baby in the hospital. Conner and I woke Josh with a certificate sending him on a golf lesson with a pro. Then he came downstairs for some homemade biscuits and gravy....yum.
Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man ever!!





1 Calling Birds:
sounds so fun...we miss you guys and are so excited to be heading down there at the end of the week :) hope josh has fun on his golf lesson...nowhere to go but up, right? jk
Post a Comment