Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SD Zoo Trip



All fresh and on our way...Conner is allergic to dogs and dog food with milk in it...which he encountered the night before- resulting in a dose of Zyrtec- which knocks him out. So, he fell asleep on the way down. He was a little groggy/grumpy and puffy all day.




Having a banana.
Having a banana.
Oh the wonders of sunblock...who knew it could transform a person into Jack Nicholson.













Now who's the monkey?
























Conner is so versatile. He can do pouty and happy within seconds!








































































Grandpa taught the kids how to play kick the can.










































Flying high over the zoo.


























Josh's favorite picture of the polar bear (that he took). Can you imagine this big guy coming after you like this?













Toby and Rae.


















Proof that self portraits don't always work.











Conner was SO snugly and lovey at this point in the day.






















Josh's favorite animal in the whole wide world.






Fitting, don't you think?









































I always wanted my kids to be like those kids on Funniest Home Videos that fall asleep in their soup at the table...this is as close as we get. Conner putting imaginary food in his mouth and chewing it.

2 Calling Birds:

Megan said...

So much fun! Love the zoo. I know Andy can watch the monkeys for hours. He is part monkey I am sure.

Victoria said...

You guys are such fun parents. I think I've lost my touch. Hmmm. Maybe I never had a touch:)