Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Before Anything Else

Before I blog or post pics about anything else...I have to tell you that my left hand is burning off at this very moment from jalapeno burns. I have been on the Internet trying to find a remedy. I'm not talking just a little bit of pain here guys...I'm talking major burning that won't go away and actually seems to be getting worse. I'm off to try the rubbing alcohol method.
Read this guys story...
Thanks Gisela for the pico de gallo tutorial! My pico was a hit with Josh...but I am paying for it BIG TIME!

2 Calling Birds:

Megan said...

Talk to Jen Shorr. I think she knows what to do.

Victoria said...

Man, Rachel! I am not so sensitive to jalapeƱo burns! Although, I have touched my lips before and left them burning for hours, and I have heard horror stories about guys who have used the bathroom, and left screaming:) What finally worked?