Saturday, May 23, 2009

QT's








By the way...I know my boobs are hangin' all over the place in our pictures. Get over it people...I mean...I'm sorry if they offend anyone. That's mostly for Josh...
I wanted to do a little insert about the kids. Conner handled our vacation well. He never brought us up. But if we were talked about or heard from he said that we went on a big boat and we'd be back soon. Wyatt, on the other hand, was mad. He was mad at us for two days after we got back (although he did have a high fever which could explain some of the grumpiness). He wanted/still wants to be on my lap ALL the time but he was not happy. Rarely smiled or laughed and cried a lot. Suddenly, it turned off and I think he realizes I am here to stay. He's a smiley jokster again. Giggling and running all around. Whew!

Conner got his first pair of flip flops today. He calls them sip sops. We got them from Old Navy. They were having a $1.00 flip flop sale (not for kids sizes unfortunately). There weren't any big enough for WoWos chubby feet. Conner's feet are a little wide for these as it is.








I've been doing a little gardening around the house and found a worm yesterday. It was Conner's first time holding one. He wasn't scared at all. He wanted to play with it but I made him put it back in the dirt. He tried to dig it up.

3 Calling Birds:

Jamie said...

I hadn't noticed the boobs hanging out all over. I had to go back & check it out! hee, hee :)

Jamie said...

That's the worst when the kids punish you for being gone. Our kids never punished Alan, only me. Your kids are getting so big!

Victoria said...

I just have one thing to say, Rachel. NICE BOOBS.

:)