I want to thank Claritin-D personally for giving me the ability to swallow that phlegm wad that keeps getting stuck at the back of my nose and for taking away the tickle in my throat right next to my ear canal and for releasing the pressure from my head. I am, however, reluctant to give it 5 stars due to the medicine-ee flavor it leaves in my mouth and for the constant cotton mouth I am experiencing...
It is General Conference this weekend! Yeah! Come on everybody, let's get edified! We went to the park for lunch and play with family between sessions today. Fun.
Unfortunately, I will be missing the traditional Cafe Rio chicken salads that Rae and Toby make, in order to meet Josh for dinner. He is working as usual...
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





3 Calling Birds:
I need to try Claritin-D. I take Clarinex and it is NOT working anymore. My allergies have been horrible lately.
I love conference weekend. So nice to just sit and listen and relax with family! Glad you had a good weekend.
ps...happy late anniversary! we love you guys and miss you tons!
I want to know how to make Cafe Rio chicken salads!!! Tell Raechel I NEED THAT RECIPE.
Post a Comment