Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whewww!


Great news! X-rays came out great. The tooth did not jam up into the jawbone or damage the nerve or permanent tooth below it. Conner was SOOO good sitting in the chair with his daddy and getting x-rays taken- he even said "again".

We are hoping the tooth drops down again so he doesn't continue to look like this guy! Hee Hee

4 Calling Birds:

Robyn said...

Oh no!!! Poor Conner! I hope he's okay! I'm glad there is no permanent damage. A pretzel fight? I think he still looks cute, I actually can't even tell what's wrong with his tooth.

I love that he's sitting in the exersaucer. Trent likes to do that too. Looks like you had a fun summer!!!

peacekeeper said...

so glad to hear that everything is okay. dont worry...it will fall out in a few years. you survived another trauma! i'd take a tooth trauma over an epi-pen anyday!

Tonya said...

Oh boy. Kids and their teeth. These little people need to be more careful with their little bodies! I'm glad everything is okay, though.

Ashley said...

Glad everything worked out! I second Jessica's notion I would rather a tooth trauma over and epi-pen!