Seriously, today is one of the best days I have ever had with my kids! We went to Disneyland and all three of us had SO much fun. Despite the heat, we were in terrific moods. Conner stayed by me without the leash! He is understanding the concept of lines and waiting and staying where he's supposed to be. Such a relief. Wyatt was only a tad scared on the very first ride (Monster's) but from then on, he was at full attention, looking around constantly and squealing here and there. The Bob stroller was a definite asset...along with the front carrier.
Conner and I enjoyed a hot dog. And get this, they even had an ingredient list for the hot dog buns, so I could see if he could eat it or not!!!! Thanks Disney!!!! You don't know how nice that was!
We made it to both parks and enjoyed the new Toy Story ride- what a blast (literally)!!!! Little bummed that Small World and Haunted Mansion were closed but got to visit our friend Jack Sparrow. Don't worry- we went on kid rides too. Wyatt was so agreeable and curious and happy- he even got a couple naps.
Again- one of the best days ever.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





4 Calling Birds:
Sounds like a great day! So glad you had fun! We miss you guys a ton. We can't believe how big the boys are getting!!!!
How fun. So nice that the boys were so well behaved and had such a good time. I love Disneyland as well. We hope to be up to going again for the holiday season.
I'm so impressed that you even attempted to take them on your own and even more impressed that you actually had fun! You are such a great mom. I need to take my kids by myself sometime- maybe in a few years!!!
wow!!
So glad you all had fun. It looks like it was a hot
day? I can't wait to go to Wild Animal Park, when it
cools down alittle.
Post a Comment