We were stuck in our house yesterday because they were slurry coating our driveways. I had to park far away in the street...so getting the kids to the car would be a pain...and if I bought anything where I went- I wouldn't be able to get it back to the house myself.
So, we had a long boring day.
Here's an updated pic of Wyatt's teeth. Can you tell he loves it when I pull on his lips like this?
Conner just being cute and trying to hide from me.
Josh is taking the day off and we are going to Disneyland together. I am so excited!!





5 Calling Birds:
hee hee hee! I love the pic of wowos. he looks so funny!!
That picture of Wyatt is Hill.Air.E.US!!!
I hope that you guys had fun at Disneyland! We will have to go soon!
Nice face Wyatt so cute!
Love the picture of Wyatt- too cute!
Post a Comment