Thursday, September 25, 2008

Now What??


So yeah, I broke down and read the Twilight series. I really had no interest at first and I thought it was a little cheesy for a while...and then...I got sucked in! I read the first book in like two days and the rest followed suit. But now I'm done and I don't know what to do with myself. I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun (Edwards perspective) that the author, Stephanie, had on her web site...which only left me wanting more. Now I guess I gotta wait for the movie. Ho Hum.

5 Calling Birds:

Erin said...

My sister got me hooked on the Twilight series last year. I am so excited for the movie! We should all do a girls night and see the movie. :)

with love, r said...

I agree- we would have a ton of girls! It would be sooo fun!

peacekeeper said...

My friend Erin got me hooked. I refused for awhile...til she just came and dropped the first three into my lap. but i enjoyed every moment of reading them. i was so sucked in...since i had three to start with i just read for days and did NOTHING else. andrew was glad when i was done and also glad he was out of town when the fourth one came out. i read it while he was gone. i want the book from edwards point of view to come out...and i look forward to the movie. glad you enjoyed!

Jamie said...

I haven't had any interest in reading the series. Everyone keeps talking about how great it is though. I'm not sure I'm ready to jump into it.

Robyn said...

Okay, we'll all go to the movie together on December 12. No really, let's go!