Kiddie Kandids, right?? I recognize the truck from Conners picture from Brody's 2 year pictures. It was the only way we could get him to hold still. I agree though...very adoreable!
You're pictures turned out so cute! Kalaina had some restless nights too when I fed her cereal in the evenings. I had to make sure to put some space between the cereal feeding and the last nursing/bottle.
5 Calling Birds:
Kiddie Kandids, right?? I recognize the truck from Conners picture from Brody's 2 year pictures. It was the only way we could get him to hold still. I agree though...very adoreable!
Love them so cute! Miss you guys! Rachel give me a call haven't talked to you in a while!!!
so adorable...just miss you guys. love you lots. squeeze those boy for me!
What handsome boys!
You're pictures turned out so cute! Kalaina had some restless nights too when I fed her cereal in the evenings. I had to make sure to put some space between the cereal feeding and the last nursing/bottle.
Post a Comment