I added some more lights and lots of tinsel to our tree. I love how it turned out but I am a little afraid that we are losing it already. Let me explain: its water consumption has decreased dramatically and if you listen closely you can hear needles dropping every now and then. Hopefully it won't be a crispy fried mess by the time Christmas rolls around.
When Conner and I go downstairs in the morning he stands and waits for me to turn on the lights and then he smiles and makes "Oooh" sounds. If I forget to turn on the lights he stands by it and points at it and says "Uh-Oh" over and over until I turn them on. SO CUTE!!





2 Calling Birds:
i love it...my kids wont leave the ornaments alone so now there are very few because i am being a grinch and not fighting that uphill battle. miss you guys
Very pretty Christmas tree and very cute Connor!!
Post a Comment