Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Morning Ritual

My little ray of sunshine wakes me up every day with talking from his crib. I get a bottle ready (yes, I still have not weaned him from his morning bottle) and then I go get him out of his crib. I bring him to my bed and lay him next to me where he drinks for a little while. Then, he rolls over and says "Da Da" and laughs, flinging himself onto his daddy's neck. Thus the morning rituals have begun. Conner gets a few hugs and kisses from dad then crawls over him to grab his cell phone. They chat at no one for a while then we get out of bed. Daddy helps Conner brush his teeth and then we say our prayers. We've got to cherish all these special moments because before we know it Conner will be off on a mission...


3 Calling Birds:

Toby said...

You are lucky. Lately Sydney's ritual is pooping on the days daddy goes to get her out of the crib! I don't know how Raechal trained her to do that.

peacekeeper said...

that is adorable. what time does your morning ritual start. i love the just relax time. what a cutie.

Tonya said...

I love the pic of them praying. Way too adorable.