Monday, April 28, 2008

Lazy Day

Josh let me sleep in this morning. He woke up with Conner and let me stay in bed until 9:30!! Oh the joy of extra sleep!!!! By the time I went downstairs and fed Wyatt again, it was too late to go anywhere without cutting into Conner's nap time. So, I made him lunch and he went down for a nap. I fed Wyatt, again, and then just laid there on the couch with him on my belly and zoned out on TV.
When Conner got up, I fed Wyatt, again, and then we went over to Gram and Gramps to swim in the pool. He has gotten over his fear pretty much...he doesn't like to wade around without you near, but he LOVES to jump from the edge of the pool into your arms!! So cute. I need to get him one of those buoyancy suits like Owen's- or I have a life jacket he could wear. Yeah, that's what I will try. He wants to go down the water slide really bad. He crawls up the stairs and then we have to pull him down crying. He went down a few times last year in one of those blow up crabs for babies. Maybe I'll try that again.
Conner and Sydney had a great time playing together tonight. They get along so well- with just a few tiffs here and there. I love to watch their dynamics.
Poor Josh isn't feeling good today. I think I will try to get up with Conner and Wyatt myself tomorrow morning so that HE can sleep in.

1 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

there is nothing better than getting to sleep in. great job josh! miss you all