Monday, April 14, 2008

KINKY

This is a part eaten fish sausage that comes in Udon Soup- which I love- but doesn't it look disgusting? It doesn't have much flavor...and I'm not sure if it has any nutritional value.
Conner loves to sit in the boppy and hold Wyatt.

Conner eating bird seed as we fill up the bird feeder.

Conner in my tennierunners.

Conner playing in the leaking water from the faucet while I watered the plants.

Ready for church.

Before sunday church.

Conner has finally started saying BINKY instead of just going UM- UM-UM over and over until we give him his binky. The only thing is, is that he says KINKY instead of BINKY. And he puts a large emphasis on the KI part and extends the NKY part so it sounds like KEEEEE. So cute.
I think I am starting to adjust to being alone and all the things I have to do to protect the house or keep Conner busy while I am feeding Wyatt. Luckily, Wyatt still sleeps a lot...but I can tell that he is working his way up to staying awake for longer stints more often.
Me and the boys (including Josh) went to The Aquarium of the Pacific on Saturday. They were setting up for the Long Beach Grand Prix down there so lots of stuff was blocked off and there were a buttload of people. There were also a ton of people at the aquarium (they were celebrating Earth Day) and Josh is not big on crowds. Conner wasn't extremely interested in the exhibits- he would run up to them, say WOW, then run to the next. He wouldn't touch the bat rays but he liked looking at them with daddy. He kept trying to drink the water in the tidepools. That is my fault, because I taught him how to scoop water from the sink faucet and drink it- so now he sticks his hands in all water and tries to drink. I managed to breastfeed Wyatt in public without any problems!! I could have never done that with Conner. Everyone made comments on how cute Wyatt was- I held him in the baby "backpack" on the front of me. He has major acne right now so I'm sure some people were like "EWWW" Poor kid.
Josh took Conner to church yesterday by himself. I was very impressed cuz it took a little coaxing on my part. Josh really enjoyed himself and was glad to be a part of Elders Quorum that day because they were switching leaders and so the Stake Presidency were all in attendance.
Later that day we went to Gram and Gramps for dinner as usual and the kids played in the 80 degree pool (thanks to our 95 degree weather). Conner was in the pool on the step and fell off into the deeper part. He scared the crap out of himself (not literally thank heavens) and so he would not go in the pool anymore but had fun running around and saying WO over and over and pointing into the pool. Like saying, Wo, man, did you see that? I just fell in the pool, Wo!!!!
It's so beautiful outside right now. 85 degrees with a tiny little breeze. Everything is blooming and I feel an itch to get outside and do something. Love it here in Cali!
Jessica, Drew, and their family are all coming to visit this coming tuesday. We are so excited to have them here!

1 Calling Birds:

Erin said...

That's too bad the Aquarium was so busy. We took the girls there when they were about a year and they were just mesmerized by all of the fish. Your boys are so cute!