Anyways, I have taken picture after picture after picture and never seen what I consider to be an orb...until now. Taking pictures of my kids this summer out at their Great Great Grandparent's ranch, I spotted two pictures with tiny circles "kissing" Emmett's lips. I looked at the pictures before and after these pics - all taken from the same spot, quickly one right after the other - no "orb," no reflections of light, no bugs flying around. Call me crazy, but I think we have someone watching over us. It makes me smile to think that they are kissing him. Like I said. Call me crazy.
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





1 Calling Birds:
Haven't read blogs in FOREVER. Love this one - I think there's something to this ghost thing too. I like to think of and do believe in guardian angels. However, I CANNOT watch the ghost hunter, or any show remotely scary, because I have nightmares, that never end. I do like friendly ghosts though, like Casper! Love Emmett too!
Post a Comment