Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goofiness and Forts




Conner has his father's imagination and I'm glad of that. After assembling these "correctly", I gave him these goofy glasses, he flipped the nose over and wore it like this and other places on his body.





Yesterday we went to the beach, he saw an older Latino gentleman walking with cowboy boots and said, "Mommy, why does that man walk like a penguin?"


I also had Conner hold Emmett for a brief few seconds while I pulled up my pants in the bathroom (tmi?). Emmett got his fingers in Conner's mouth and dug his nails into his gums. After I took Emmett back, Conner looked up at me and softly said with concern, "I don't think we should do that again."





Conner calls brown sugar oatmeal salt.

When we start to go on a green light in the car Conner says, "Come on Mommy that guy is beating you up! Go faster you need to beat him up!" (Instead of just beat him...)

There's some other things he says that I'm trying to remember...get back to you on that.


Our super dark under the table fort...which was more fun to build than play in.

1 Calling Birds:

Unknown said...

Can he be any cuter?! Oatmeal salt! LOL love it.