Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009




What a fabulous day we had on Thanksgiving. We headed to Grandma's house where this year's get together was low key. Not our usual huge crowd so it was a little less stressful. I had a great time cooking and chatting with Sharon, Nanni, Shelby, and Rae while the kids played and the men watched Star Trek and Football.
I seriously, disgustingly, grotesquely, ate way too much. What was I thinking? There's no room in my belly with this huge baby taking up all my innards. I had to sleep sitting up (propped up by 4 large pillows) cuz it just kept coming up on me. Bleh.
The night before, Josh and I toasted with Martinelli's and talked for a long time about what we were thankful for. Without going into detail or bringing up any gooshy comments...FAMILY was at the very top of our lists. We marveled at how much our lives have changed...sometimes it's hard to believe we did it and that we are no longer caught up in ...what do I call it... craziness? worldliness? Ugh.
Now we're coasting along in family-ness and we couldn't be happier. Hallelujah and Amen!

0 Calling Birds: