I'm not laughing about the herniated belly button, lower back that keeps going out, joints pulling apart, abdominal muscle tear, lack of sleep, constant urination, heartburn, and exhaustion. Did I miss anything?
It really is worth it though...I KNOW IT IS! I can't wait to see the little munchkin in my arms and add him to his little crew of brothers.
I know this sounds crazy - but I am hoping for a herniated belly button with our next pregnancy so that I have a medically necessary reason for them to make my belly button look normal again!! I think you look great!
jen! your so cute! i have not spyed on you for a while and this post made me smile i am so happy for you and your boys! good luck with the baby coming!
3 Calling Birds:
wow! look at that belly! :p
I know this sounds crazy - but I am hoping for a herniated belly button with our next pregnancy so that I have a medically necessary reason for them to make my belly button look normal again!! I think you look great!
jen! your so cute! i have not spyed on you for a while and this post made me smile i am so happy for you and your boys! good luck with the baby coming!
Post a Comment