Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One Month Left to Go!!!!!


Gram and Rae told me these pants make me look little...so I decided to finally post an actual "look at how pregnant I am" picture.
I'm due on Jan 15th! So excited it's almost here. If this baby measures big we may be able to induce earlier (like we did with Wyatt- who was 9.3 even when we took him 2 weeks early!). Conner was 9.6 at 2 days past his due date. We make 'em big!
So, here ya go mom...big belly crew pictures of your daughter on her third baby...by the way...are you snowed in out there in the frozen tundra?
My most favorite thing about being pregnant? When the baby moves. Feeling him kick and wiggle and bump inside me.

4 Calling Birds:

Victoria said...

You look SUPER cute!!! Only a month to go... you seriously look awesome.

Ashley said...

You are gorgeous Rachel … when Scott and I finally have kids I hope I look as amazing as you!

Brandon and Sarah said...

You look very cute Rachel! I think pregnancy looks even better on you with each kid!

Emily said...

I can't believe you are only a month away from baby #3! Good luck with everything and the pants do make you look thin.