Wyatt got clobbered by a dog at the park the other day. Some guy was letting his dog run around without a leash. The dog was super friendly and Conner was actually throwing the ball for him earlier...but then some other guy picked up the ball and acted like he was gonna throw the ball real far...so the dog got excited and turned around and bolted...right into and past Wyatt. Wyatt cried so hard for so long and he had an instant mark under his eye. I was worried about a concussion - and he cried himself to sleep which worried me even more. As you can see there is a bruise to the left of his nose as well. I felt horrible.
Even though Wyatt is a really good temper tantrum thrower- he makes up for it in his cuteness and desire to play. He is trying to talk soooo much. He will repeat every thing you say. There's a few things he says really well though- like No, Ow, Um, Down, All Done, Nonner, Daddy (he started with Addy and went straight to Daddy- no Da Da for this kid), Mommy, chair, water, car (dar), more (mo), cracker, ucky, fly, diaper...etc. I just think its cool that he tries to say everything you tell him with no hesitation- like he already know it. And he remembers things that I wouldn't think he'd remember.
We went to the mall the other day so I could get the boys some church clothes (on sale of course). Conner walked- so in order to keep him by me at all times I bribed him with trips up and down the escalators. We saw Ho Ho (Santa) and Conner had to go talk to him. He just stood in front of him and talked because he was shy about getting on his lap. At Old Navy Conner kept grabbing all the small goodies they have for you to look at while in line- one which was a sparkly green oink (piggy bank). Conner said he wanted it. I told him he should ask Santa for it (I was just saying it in general to get him to put it back without a fight). He said "Osay." So then we had to go back to see Ho Ho again. We did- he told him he wanted an oink. He slunk his way back to me and said, "Him not give me an oink." Ha Ha. I had to explain that Ho Ho only comes at Christmas.
We've taken Conner to a couple movies recently. I took him to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Josh took him to see Astro Boy. He has such a tender little heart. He cried at Cloudy when the chicken ate the guy and when they left the main character in the meatball. He crawled up on my lap and cried and asked questions and I had to make him feel all better and assure him everything would turn out fine. Same thing with Josh at Astro Boy- He cried when the daddy said he didn't want the little boy any more. He cried and said, "Why his daddy don't love him anymore?" Josh had to tell him his daddy was just wrong and that he still loves him. So precious.
When I make things for my BeeHives at church or I tell Conner I have to go to church to teach my girls he totally picks up on that. So now, when we make cookies or something he says he has to make them for his boys and his girls.





1 Calling Birds:
Awwww, Wyatt! Poor little face:( He is such a sweet little boy. I hate when they get hurt!
Post a Comment