I was needing to do a little posting to get my mind off this talk I have to give tomorrow at church! I was going to upload a bunch of pics and fill you in on the last few days...but the battery pack on my camera died-hence, I cannot download the pics yet. Grrrr.
I have been edgy and grumpy all week trying to find time to write this darn talk. We all know how easy it is to get something personal done with two toddlers hanging on you every 2 seconds...and, by the time I get them to bed- I am exhausted and need to go to bed myself. Average to bed time for me lately? 9:30PM.
This baby is sucking the life out of me.
I should not complain. My sickness is a FAR cry from Annette's. I really should just quit my whining.
Be back tomorrow or Monday with my updated pics!
{ Upcycled Doll Aprons }
11 years ago





1 Calling Birds:
hope you are feeling better. cant wait to see you guys! sure the talk was great!
Post a Comment