Can you tell from this angle?

I had a busy day at the doctors today. I went to my 11 week appt and they did a quick ultrasound...which led to the statement, "This baby is really measuring big...and it looks like a girl."
My doctor was freaking a little saying we looked about two weeks off. They called to the genetics testing office to reschedule me quick for the those lovely tests they like to do when your past 35...
They squeezed me in but I was at that office for around 2 hours. Still, things look good and they also cinfirmed the whole girl thing. Hee Hee. She says I look about 13 weeks and 6 days. There are so many dates floating around...I can't keep them all straight.
Fawn babysat the boys this morning. Took them on a long walk...and she also did my dishes for me! They have been sitting there a while because I have been laying my sick but on the couch too much. You don't know what a relief it is to have someone help you with that pile of dishes that are making you crazy! So relieved!!!!!!! So wonderful!!!!
Rae watched the kids for my later appt.. They played outside in Owen and Sydney's little water box toy. They had so much fun.
Josh came home early from work (amazing) because he was soooooo excited about having a girl. Can you believe that? Mr. "I only want boys" guy is really excited about this. Who knew! Yes, I am excited too! A little nervous...but excited.
New Due Date: January 15, 2010





10 Calling Birds:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! that is so exciting and you are so lucky to find out this early. wow, it will be so fun to see how your boys do with a little sister and girl toys around the house. Actually they will love it all.
Hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness is a cruel thing!
A girl! How fun! I'm glad things are going well. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Hooray, horray!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! I know boys are fun, and insane :), but little girls are so wonderful! You will be a great mom to your little girl too! And, Josh will just fall in love with her!! I can't wait!!
Rachel!! Hope you don't mind my peeking :) I am SO excited for you guys and that things look great with your little baby! And a girl!! yeah! Ours will only be like 3 months apart. I agree with you. When I was sick this time the dishes just piled up and I didn't have the energy to look at them! Hope you start feeling better soon!!
aww, every dad secretly (or not so secretly) LOVES his girls. i had 3 girls before there was even a hint of a boy...(craig WAS a little scared, i think!) anyhow-CONGRATS to you and those darling boys who get a SISTER (makes em better men)!!!
How fun! I'm happy for you all. If you are farther along hopefully that means you will be feeling better sooner!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun and you will love having a girl! She will definitely be daddys little girl!yeah I hope you feel better soon!
Wow - that is so awesome! I know a little shocker, but so so cool. I can't wait to see Josh dote over her. And two weeks further too - wahoo!!!!
Yeah for little girls! And the new due date...you know I'm a fan of mid-January babies too!
How fun, Rachel! I hope you are feeling better, too!!!!
Post a Comment