Look at these two characters. Making towers together out of full pop cans.
Guess Sunny was a little tired. She took advantage of some down time to snooze. Lucky!!
Baby WoWos and I were joined at the hip the whole day.
The blood has taken over his eye! Aaaaaagh!
We got a couple boxes of "fireworks." Just a bunch of poppers in different forms. Parents thought it was lame...kids dug it.
Look at Conner's hair. Hello Jimmy Connors.
Our day consisted of swimming in the pool hours upon hours and eating hamburgers and hot dogs until we popped. We had a large gathering of family and friends...of which I did not get many pics. We played bags and talked and popped our "fireworks." We drove up the hill to watch the fireworks from afar. Conner kept saying he wanted to go to the beach to watch the fireworks...I agreed...this year was low key...which is just what us pregnant ladies needed...look out San Clemente in 2010!
How could I forget Ilta's! All I can say is, "Mmmmm, Ilta's."





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment