Okay, they could not be any cuter. I'm so impressed that you got a picture of the ears headband from Sunday School! Now, I wish I had gotten a photo of Henry wearing his. :-)
love all the pictures of the kiddos. I can't wait to see Conner on th beach in Hawaii. I'm just hoping the trip over doesn't kill us all off. give them a big sqeeze for us.
3 Calling Birds:
Okay, they could not be any cuter. I'm so impressed that you got a picture of the ears headband from Sunday School! Now, I wish I had gotten a photo of Henry wearing his. :-)
love all the pictures of the kiddos.
I can't wait to see Conner on th beach in Hawaii.
I'm just hoping the trip over doesn't kill us all off.
give them a big sqeeze for us.
i just love all his little expressions! we miss you guys. hope you have a blast in hawaii!
Post a Comment