Friday, August 1, 2008

Crazy Busy


I have been SOOOOO crazy busy trying to get ready for Hawaii. I have been on errand after errand trying to get everything. I need to keep Conner occupied on the plane so I bought him a bunch of coloring stuff and toys and snacks...bringing along a portable DVD player too.

I had to go get Wyatt's birth certificate today at the Laguna Hills Civic Center. Saw my first live gay marriage...at least the place was clean and quick and close.

Everyone in our house is SICK! Yuck!! Runny noses, sore throats, and fatigue...thank Heaven this is happening now and not when we leave for Hawaii.

Getting my hair done tomorrow. Rae is babysitting. SO KIND OF HER!!!!

Josh has 7 reports due in the 7 days left before we go to Hawaii...he is down to 4 days.

2 Calling Birds:

sharon said...

we're going to Hawaii.......
I know what you mean... I don't know where to start

Megan said...

Have a great time in Hawaii. Can't wait to see the blog posts of that fun trip.