Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of Summer

Since we've been back, I've felt a little more brave taking on the two boys by myself. I took them to the beach by myself one day and we had a great time. I tried to keep our stuff to a minimum and it was nice to have Wyatt sleep for a little bit of our time there.



Wyatt's teeth are well on their way to being in...I'd say their about 1/8 of the way up. His little eczema spot disappeared in Hawaii cuz of the humidity and all the sunblock.....but it's back with a vengeance!
We went to Molly and Hannah's birthday party today and Conner had SO MUCH FUN. We were the last guests to leave (besides family). Conner got a chance to ride his scooter outside on the sidewalk and he did really great.
We went to Jump N' Shout yesterday...Conner was soaking wet with sweat by the time we left and kept saying "Jump - Shout - Again - Monnie!"

1 Calling Birds:

peacekeeper said...

you have kept yourself busy it sounds. lots of fun happening down there. we sure to miss you guys. the boys are growing so fast. check the rolls on wyatt ;) he must really like his formula. sooo cute! love ya