Yeah, but then you have a GIRL. They are so complicated... :) haha! But yes, you deserve a little girl too. Hope you are doing GREAT. Love you.
And hey, if you get a chance (and you haven't already...), please please please stop by and check out my blog for my new music for 2011. I would love some new followers and comments to get me started! I would SO appreciate it.... Love, Victoria
Cute! I have two girlies - they are taking years off of my life as we "speak" - found you on yesterday's Follow Me Wednesday bloghop. HOpe you can stop by! http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com
6 Calling Birds:
are you trying to make an announcement ;)
Yeah, but then you have a GIRL. They are so complicated... :) haha! But yes, you deserve a little girl too. Hope you are doing GREAT. Love you.
And hey, if you get a chance (and you haven't already...), please please please stop by and check out my blog for my new music for 2011. I would love some new followers and comments to get me started! I would SO appreciate it.... Love, Victoria
'spose it would help if I tell you where the blog IS: www.archangelmusic.blogspot.com :)
and how in the heck do you attach all that tulle successfully...you are amazing.
P.S. Having a little granddaughter is pretty fun... I should start looking at cute things like this.
Cute! I have two girlies - they are taking years off of my life as we "speak" - found you on yesterday's Follow Me Wednesday bloghop. HOpe you can stop by!
http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com
Post a Comment