Sharing some Halloween Candy. Adorable.
Last soccer game. Took 3 pics and then my camera died. Grrrr. We had the team party afterwards at the park. Conner got an armless trophy (coach says he'll order a new one since it broke off...I won't hold my breath). I got to make Conner safe cupcakes for him since the team was having cupcakes. He was super excited about that.
Nya Nya O got the boys some "floam" for Christmas last year. I let them play with it outside cuz it's such a huge mess. I just spray away the leftovers. We're almost down to nothing.





One day I discovered half my tomato plant chewed away. This huge tomato worm was the culprit. Conner wanted to take it to his preschool. When I came downstairs in the morning, the top was ripped open and he was missing. EWWWWWWWW! Luckily Wyatt found him and we jarred him up again with a regular top. He started going crazy (like a caged animal at the zoo). Doing circle after circle. I actually felt bad for him. So, I put him in a plastic bag and squashed him with a hammer...





0 Calling Birds:
Post a Comment