I forgot to tell you that we lost this poor little dude at the New Years Celebration at City Hall.
We put him in a bounce house and waited for him to come out for about 5-7 minutes...then we overhear the lady letting them in say that the exit is around the back! I was like, "WHAT?" and ran around the back to try to find him. Pitch black back there, no lights, all those generators, only one bounce house that exits out the back (ours)...and NO CONNER. FREAKING OUT!! RUNNING AROUND!
After separately and frantically looking for 5 minutes, Josh and I both ran to the DJ to announce our situation. The DJ hadn't gotten the whole thing out when I spotted Conner's orange and blue striped jacket (thank Heaven for that bright thing) and I ran to him (Wyatt on my hip and pain in my back...but who cares at that point right?). I grabbed that little man and squeezed him so hard. He told me the whole story and said he was lost...he was very serious and a little sad. People passed us and said to me, "We saw him just sitting over there on the curb all by himself and we wondered where his parents were."
Thank Heaven he wasn't snatched, thank Heaven he stayed put...Thank Heaven!





3 Calling Birds:
That is the WORST feeling in the world. Even if it only lasts for a second. So glad things turned out.
How scary! Glad he was fine.
How scary! I have had moments of that panic feeling! Good luck with everything on the 12th!
Post a Comment