I don't know if you remember those days of bending over constantly to hold a baby back from going headlong into the water! Hello lower back pain. Wyatt has not had a scary water incident yet...so he heads right in deeper and deeper.
Ok, yikes! Scare me to death!! Josh is taking this picture...I didn't catch this one in person- thankfully! This was a week when the waves were real big and there were tons of riptide warnings and no one in the water.





4 Calling Birds:
hahahaha! I totally laughed out loud at that picture of Nonner on the slide at Legoland!! so funny! and I can attest to his loving it despite that face. I think he probably went on it over a dozen times!
so fun...miss you all. we need to exchange pics... snapfish extended for 3 more days!
We had the same experience at the beach on Friday night chasing Trent back and forth out of the water. Sometimes he forgets to run when the water comes rushing toward him! It's so scary! And exhausting.
Legoland looked fun. That white house made out of legos with all the people looked really cool. Glad Conner loved the slide! Hope you're doing well and feeling good. You're almost done! Lucky.
Those boys have no fear!
Post a Comment