Saturday, June 27, 2009

~Beach~




The morning sickness was taking its toll on our little family. The boys were stir crazy with me laying on the couch day in and day out. So, I ventured to the beach on Friday with our ward to get some of their wiggles out. With motion sickness wrist bands a blazin' I braved the mighty pull of Wyatt's chubby grasp as he ran headlong into the ocean without fear...over and over and over again. I wrangled the boys for sand play, which lasted mere minutes at a time, for the call of the ocean was too great for Wyatt. There was no rest for my churning belly and the relaxation I longed for in my beach chair was gone like a flash in the pan. Aaaagh well (sigh) ...the boys addressed and said goodbye to their wiggles. The car ride home was a silent one. We had achieved exhaustion.


*Thanks to my friend Shawna for taking these pics at the beach...there's no way I was carrying my camera, a beach chair, a beach bag of toys, and Wyatt all at once!!!!

4 Calling Birds:

Raechal said...

those are super cute pictures of Conner! glad you had fun. I on the other hand remain on my couch! someday we'll feel better, right?

shawna henrie said...

LOVE THEM!! i was having trouble sending them to you...i have sent more, a couple with YOU in the photo (that's probably a first)...i will keep sending, just delete the duplicates!! and btw, DARLING boys you have...hmmm, wonder what a GIRL would look like? she'd be amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!! I am so excited for you. sorry that you don't feel well though, hope it ends quickly.

Victoria said...

Sorry you R girls are so sick... :(

You are a brave woman to venture out to the beach!