Only, change the line to what you think Josh would really be saying...
Due Date- February First!
Woohoo!
congrats! thats so exciting!
Yay!!!! Congrats!!!
Hooray!!!
Wonderful!!!!! That is exciting news.
Congrats to you guys! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Whoot whoot! Awesome!!!!
Soooo excited for you guys!! I hope you aren't still feeling so so yucky!
What exciting news! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope we can see each other when we are there in August!
Congratulations!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you and so sorry that you are sick. Hopefully it goes by quickly and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment
11 Calling Birds:
congrats! thats so exciting!
Yay!!!! Congrats!!!
Hooray!!!
Wonderful!!!!! That is exciting news.
Congrats to you guys! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Whoot whoot! Awesome!!!!
Soooo excited for you guys!! I hope you aren't still feeling so so yucky!
What exciting news! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope we can see each other when we are there in August!
Congratulations!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you and so sorry that you are sick. Hopefully it goes by quickly and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment