Monday, August 31, 2009

Did You Know?


Did you know...

...that we've been in Idaho for over a week visiting family? I scored a bunch of antiques from my Grandma and from the ranch...which I have displayed in my house already!! Woohoo. We had so much fun with my whole side of the family.
...Wyatt's first words were "all done" as in all done with my food and ready to get down. Now he is regularly saying Hi, Bye, all done, Bapas, and ball. I hear him say Mama in his bed every once in a while...but that's not enough to bring tears to my eyes.
...I told Conner that the TV was broken so he'd quit watching so much. It's been like 3 weeks he's been without. I gave in today so I could get the house clean -he's been a zombie in front of it for hours.
...I am seriously nesting and ready to repaint the downstairs bathroom and the baby crib we have for the new baby. These are just a few things on my current "to do" list.
...Speaking of babies...this is the best did you know of them all...did you know that it turns out 3 month ultrasounds (even from an ultrasound specialist) aren't always accurate?
...Looks like we're having another boy after all!!!! You should have heard Josh in the ultrasound room. He jumped up and yelled "Yaaaaaa, I knew it!!" Raising his fist high in defiance and continuing his bellowing. The whole office heard his happy rantings and congratulated us on our way out...then continued to talk about us after we were behind paper thin walls once again.

9 Calling Birds:

josieposie said...

WHAT!!???!??? Are you ok with 3 boys? Not like you have a choice, but you've probably already bought tons of girls things, no? Better it happen to you than Sarah!

Cortney said...

Oh my word!!! That is insane. Guess you don't need all the bows after all!

shelby said...

OH MY GOSH! haha no way! i wanted penelope! :p lol jk im happy for you guys! :]

Brandon and Sarah said...

Wow - I guess better find out now than on D-day! Congrats...I can totally picture Josh in the drs. office!

Sarah said...

Oh my word, I would die! I'm so glad that you guys are happy and that you don't care either way. I should learn from you! Congratulations!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations all over again! 3 boys are great. Same thing happened to Colette Anthony, only they didn't find out until he was born!

Tonya said...

Oh WHAT? That is so exciting! I love it! Boys are so great. To tell you the truth, I had a hard time picturing a little girl in your family! I love Josh's reaction.

shawna henrie said...

so funny...whats up with the ultrasound person...should we get them some glasses?

Victoria said...

Haha... how many times have I told you on here that you need to have some more boys? :) You will be so glad later. They will be such good friends! My third baby boy is coming home from his mission in three months. His brothers miss him so much it is all they can talk about. I am very, very happy for you!